- Get/Set print settings - margins, orientation, scaling, header and footer
- Get/Set global print settings and for selected printer
- Working with installed printers
- Save print settings to user preferences
- Print with current setttings without need from saving to user pereferences as required from 'window.print()'
- Print desired window or frame
- Unattended printing without print dialog
- Enhanced Paper data handling
- Host based Security Access Control
If your application is not conformable with jsPrintSetup access control, most of features of jsPrintSetup will
be inaccessible if user who is using application block access to jsPrintSetup on first request for permission.
Your application must implement these methods to get information about user's decision and rerequest permissions if needed or get alternate decision.
The jsprintsetup project can be contacted through the mailing list or the member list.
Copyright © 2000-2019. All rights reserved.